468x60 Ads

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How Damage Deepfreeze V6 & V7

Writing is a form of information to you all who forgot password deepfreeze version 6 s / d 7 and has proven its value.
A few weeks ago I was idly playing again into figuring that near the house. So when opening it was found Mbah billing deepfreeze version 6, so in a locked state. And thins in my mind about I could not for the open password.
So the first thing I did there was to try typing the keyword undeepfreeze.
I have tried several programs that they provide but do not go well.
until I found this program ..
Named: ADF.exe
after you install it .. The next way:
1. click Open New Process
2. Click the start menu and look at the process deepfreeze have terunlock him.
3. deepfreeze will appear and you are ready to execute by pressing the OK button.

see how easy it is our deepfreeze program execution. and good luck.
 



Sameera ChathurangaPosted By Sameera Chathuranga

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation test link ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat contact me

Thank You


0 Responses So Far:

Post a Comment